M2H was officially founded in 2009 after practising game development for over 4 years. We’re a highly efficient game studio. Our development history shows a continuous improvement in the capability of creating high quality games.
Creating multi platform games: Web, iPhone, Android and Mac & Windows games. Our specialisations are multiplayer and multi platform games.
The ability to find creative solutions and therefore always getting things done. Our main vision is to create games we’d like to play.
Awards & Recognition
- Dutch game awards, Economic Achievement – Verdun, 2015
- Dutch game awards, Industry Award – Verdun, 2015
- “Audience award and First prize winner, Global Game Jam Netherlands” – Paradox in Paradise – http://www.m2h.nl/paradox-in-paradise/, 2015
- “Audience award and First prize winner, Global Game Jam Amsterdam” – Totem Hunters – http://www.m2h.nl/totem-hunters/, 2014
- “First prize winner, Global Game Jam Antwerp” – Stacking Island, 2012
- “First prize winner, Global Game Jam Antwerp” – Vikings and Bankers, 2011
The brothers Matt and Mike Hergaarden make up the core team, however M2H projects are much bigger: we make use of an average 8 freelancers at any given time depending on the projects.
The logo in4K resolution. The original (left) logo is always preferred over the grey version.
M2H logo video:
Link to file: M2H logo anim 4k white
M2H logo video black background:
Link to file: M2H logo anim 4k black bg b logo
Gamekings studio portrait (Dutch):
Verdun on Gamescom (Dutch):